Friday 12 March 2010

End of term, home time! Don't forget anything....

I am now home in Loughborough.

The term finally finished... finally after some ridiculous online 'quiz' which was blates an exam, and a personal tutorial, giving us all the chance to slag off this term, but somehow being turned to defend it by the crazy mind controlling tutors of Rave. Ha, that last bit wasn't true. It was genuinely destroyed and deemed an academic hell.

So I drove all the way back to Loughborough, and cracked out my laptop... no charger. NO! This is actually terrible. I've borrowed one for the night but after that... I'm on my own. This is the second time I've left my charger somewhere, it was no where near as bad last time though, as I left it in Loughborough rather than London. Everyone at my college has the same laptop so there were thousands to borrow :)

I'm off to my Dad's today for the first time in about 2-3 months. Will be cool, I plan to watch Harry Brown with him. Gotta love that film. I also need to get a present for mothers Day. God these days creep up on you...

I went to the first shoot of the Slugline training project last night, 'Adolesense'. This can be found on my website www.sluglineproductions.co.uk.

They did really well and I barely had to do anything at all. I'm really looking forward to editing it!

Well, that is enough for this Friday... not much to talk about in all honesty.

Farewell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment