Friday 13 August 2010

Half way there...

Well as I pass the half way point of these tedious 6 months, things are starting to pick up.
I'm used to being back in Loughborough, back to old times with the occasional pub outing and general lounging about. Pretty typical that I'm heading back to London tomorrow, being torn from my roots once again!

I am looking forward to going back down though. I miss my new room and of course my wonderful housemates ;). There's a meet up with people from our course too which'll be good seeing as after so long we probably won't even recognise each other! I'm getting ahead of myself - rewind!

Yesterday we went bowling! It was a pretty impulsive visit, and we ended up waiting a couple of hours for a lane, but it was a fun day, followed by a PS3 fest until about midnight. I also took Claire's PC under my wing to give it some TLC and a re-build. It was pretty terrible, and sounded like a jet taking off. However on closer inspection, I removed dust which amounted to the size of my fist from the cooling fan. Pretty unbelievable.

Right now I'm sitting watching it download a new operating system. This time next week it'll be like new!

So back to London tomorrow. Eye appointment on Monday, just a check up, and then funzies that night with all the crew!

And then the big event! V fest next weekend! I am so immensely excited! It's gonna be a really amazing weekend, and hopefully I'll have recovered by the time it comes round to coming back for work!

I have a feeling this blog is going to read back really disjointed and erratic.. mainly because I've been distracted whilst writing it. Oh well - transient nature as I've said in the past!

Flan x


1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me - pretty social with a mix of thoughtful caring help thrown in. Can't be bad! Hope you enjoy V Fest.... good luck with the eye too..............

    ReplyDelete