Wednesday 3 November 2010

Freshers.

Just a quick one to sandwich between my strange, funny and unhealthy shenanigans of the week. It is of course Freshers week, and what a week it's been so far!
I feel as if I'm making up for the fail of a freshers last year, which although was fun, was nothing special. This means I'm going all out, every night, and for the time being my budget for this week is spoken for.
I remember using my card to pay for things on monday night after I'd spent the cash that I had. Halifax is so far refusing to tell me how much I actually did spend. Hopefully the damage isn't too bad! Hey ho, you only live once.

Last night was amazing, a pub crawl with a twist. Each pub had it's own challenge, and despite my appalling performance at each task, our group won. With our previous win at the pub quiz last week, we're on top form and need to keep up this winning streak!

Still, Friday is going to be the best. Bowler hat, shirt and bow tie, trousers and cigars. That's right - 1920's night, on a boat.
I can think of nothing better than spending fireworks night on the Thames, with some awesome people dressed like a complete idiot. Amazing.

On a note which doesn't include boozey antics, my foot may actually be in the door.

I've got the opportunity to go and work for a cable TV station for a couple of days, with the chance of further work in the future. Get in! Maybe I'll be able to pay off my Freshers debt!

I'd also like to name drop Joel from the band Athlete. He's coming in tomorrow morning to give us a lecture. Man I love Ravensbourne!

Write soon!
Flan x

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy! Keep your head whilst other around lose theirs - great fun! Blackmail for later! Ravensbourne sounds really good experience and the work coming your way fantastic.

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete