Wednesday 22 December 2010

Home sweet home.

Well I honestly can't believe it's that time of year again. The last year has gone so horrifically quick that I can't quite remember what's happened..

So I could begin this blog by complying with the usual topic of conversation every blog, tv channel, radio show and general phatic discourse seems to be taking on; snow. However I'm not going to do that - it's winter, it happens every year and by now I would have thought that the novelty has worn off. I'm not saying that snow's a good or bad thing, it's not the snow that annoys me, it's the people. Do they really have to moan about it constantly?

Having written that paragraph I now realise that I have inadvertently conformed to the popular topic. Damn.

So moving on swiftly, I am back in Loughborough for the first time in 2 and a half months. It's the longest I've ever been away in one go, so it's rather bizarre being back. I'm having to get used to the bad public transport and pure air once again.
My first night back I went to a house party, which was a great opportunity to catch up with everyone. Again, surreal converging to different social groups, my two lives have once again confused me!

After the party I managed to get a lie in, the first for a long while and it was amazing. Honestly... it was so nice to relax after the past few frantic weeks of getting coursework done. However having said that, I can't just 'do nothing', so I started re designing my website which was really out of date. It's looking nice, but my web design skills are rather limited. Of course feel free to have a look, it's no where near finished yet though.

Well that's about it now until Christmas!

I'll finish with my picture of the week, a 'Snow Dan'.



Write soon, and Merry Christmas!

Flan x

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... snow good all this British obsession with the weather..... sorry Dan, couldn't resist!
    Enjoy Christmas and make that cold white chap standing in the garden work his keep - staring all the time, its rude! ;-D

    ReplyDelete