Thursday 24 June 2010

Chillls

Well sitting here with my epic playlist blaring out from the 5.1 surround sound system which I will soon have to let go seems like the perfect time to write a blog.

I've had the house to myself for a while and to be honest it's quite enjoyable! However it has been a strange week - my moods seem to be swinging as much as Tiger Woods - and not his golf clubs! Having written that, I'm not sure if that's even remotely funny, but I'll leave it anyway, I guess the idea of blogs is for the text to be as transient as speech.

So I'm coming to the end of my backwards and forwarding between Luff and London for a while. I'm in Luff for the whole of July, and then pretty much the rest of the holidays apart from the move. Being here and there has been pretty weird tbh, quite confusing for the mind! Just as I settle in back in Luff I'm gone again.

Last week it was the Rawlins Film Showcase, it was a great night with some really awesome films. Afterwards we decided to go to the pub with some of the staff and students, again, a good time followed by a random walk through the fields of Loughborough with Guy, Duncan and John.

Then I came back to London where I have been chilling out, and just generally winding down ready for the storm of moving and starting at the new college, as well as working in the second half of my uber long holiday. I'm working with a guy who has Cerebral Palsy, taking him out and generally showing him a good time which should be really nice and rewarding! I've also heard today that I'm wanted to make a film with someone else who has Asperges, which again will be really rewarding!

I've decided I'm going to really miss this house when I leave, but I'm still really excited about the move! Our house is gonna be MAD! But hopefully really productive too, best of both worlds :)

Well I shall continue to let the subwoofer vibrate the dust off of the floorboards, write soon!

Flan x


1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not your neighbour Lol... The broom handle banging on the wall might clash with the bass though!
    Good to see you last WE - nice Hog Roast - shame about the company Roflo! He is better now though and passed driving test.
    Good luck with the jobs and hope the house hunting has been fruitful, or will be......... ;-)

    ReplyDelete